What Is Alkaline Water?
Due to a higher pH level, alkaline water is supposedly less acidic than your basic tap water, which usually tests at a neutral 7.0 or less. It’s said that alkaline water offers more key minerals the body needs to function properly, such as calcium, potassium, sodium and magnesium.
Alkalinity refers to an object’s pH balance (potential for hydrogen): Too many hydrogen ions means less oxygen is available to the cells, and leads to higher acidity. Fewer hydrogen ions mean more oxygen is available, leading to a more alkaline, or basic, state. There is no known disease that can survive in an alkaline state.
On average, your healthy pH levels should be approximately a 7.365 for the blood on a scale between 0–14, leaving the blood at a 60/40 alkaline-to-acid ratio.
Alkaline compounds buffer acids in the blood with four main minerals — calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium — that work together to keep the body healthy and running properly.
The body works hard to naturally keep the blood tipping towards an alkaline state and will take from stored reserves whenever necessary to keep it balanced.
A 2012 review published in the Journal of Environmental Health found that balancing your body’s pH through an alkaline diet can be helpful in reducing morbidity and mortality from numerous chronic diseases and ailments.
Research shows that diets consisting of highly alkaline foods — fresh vegetables, fruits and unprocessed plant-based sources of protein, for example — result in a more alkaline urine pH level, which helps protect healthy cells and balance essential mineral levels. Alkaline diets have been shown to help prevent plaque formation in blood vessels, stop calcium from accumulating in urine, prevent kidney stones, build stronger bones, reduce muscle wasting or spasms, and much more.
An alkaline diet is one that helps balance the pH level of the fluids in your body, including your blood and urine.
Your pH is partially determined by the mineral density of the foods you eat.
All living organisms and life forms on earth depend on maintaining appropriate pH levels, and it’s often said that disease and disorder cannot take root in a body that has a balanced pH.
As Forbe’s Magazine puts it, “Our bodies go to extraordinary lengths to maintain safe pH levels.”
Protects Bone Density and Muscle Mass
Your intake of minerals plays an important role in the development and maintenance of bone structures. Research shows that the more alkalizing fruits and vegetables someone eats, the better protection that person might have from experiencing decreased bone strength and muscle wasting as they age, known as sarcopenia.
An alkaline diet can help balance ratios of minerals that are important for building bones and maintaining lean muscle mass, including calcium, magnesium and phosphate. Alkaline diets also help improve production of growth hormones and vitamin D absorption, which further protects bones in addition to mitigating many other chronic diseases.
Boosts Vitamin Absorption and Prevents Magnesium Deficiency
An increase in magnesium is required for the function of hundreds of enzyme systems and bodily processes.
Many people are deficient in magnesium and as a result experience heart complications, muscle pains, headaches, sleep troubles and anxiety.
Available magnesium is also required to activate vitamin D and prevent vitamin D deficiency, which is important for overall immune and endocrine functioning.
Researchers believe that when it comes to the total acid load of the human diet, “there have been considerable changes from hunter gather civilizations to the present.”
Following the agricultural revolution and then mass industrialization of our food supply over the last 200 years, the food we eat has significantly less potassium, magnesium and chloride, along with more sodium, compared to diets of the past.
Normally, the kidneys maintain our electrolyte levels (those of calcium, magnesium, potassium and sodium).
When we’re exposed to overly acidic substances, these electrolytes are used to combat acidity.
* This very important process is also known as the electrolysis.
* So instead of having large water clusters of 12 - 100 molecules, the ionizer is essentially reforming them into clusters of 4 - 6 molecules making it more quickly and easily absorbed by your body's cells at the cellular level.
* This process of reforming the water molecules into cluster is known as restructured water which ordinary filtered/bottled/tap water cannot deliver!
* When your body is re hydrating at a faster level, this allows important organic liquid vitamins and minerals to be absorbed 2 to 3 times more efficiently than those obtained by drinking ordinary bottle, tap, or even distilled water.
* Another extraordinary heath benefit of the Electrolysis process is the Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP). When the hydrogen bonds are broken down by the water ionizer, negatively charged ORP hydroxyl ions bond with positively charged free radical found in our bodies.
* By removing very dangerous and harmful free radical from our bodies as an antioxidant detox effect, that CANNOT be replicated by water distillers, there has been proven scientific studies that have shown prevention and can even cure many common disease!
* Made DAILY once you place an order via email, website, text or phone call.
* We use the BAWELL PLATINUM FOUNTAIN WATER IONIZER 2195 as mentioned above.
* The water goes through a "3 stage" external pre-filtration system & a "dual" internal filtration system before dispensed into YOUR PERSONAL 5 gallon bottle.
* Want to use your own 5 gallon bottle? No problem, we will pick it up free of charge and bring it back with your ionized alkaline water!
* Catering to your health is our #1 GOAL!
Store Price: 5 Gallon = $37.72 + TAX
OUR PRICE: 5 Gallon = $20.00
*Free Delivery to your home, office or specific location
*Pay online via PayPal OR once delivered
*Order now to get your Ionized Alkaline Water delivered TODAY!